Due to COVID-19, we are currently able to accept donated items only if they are new and in their original packaging. Thank you for keeping our community safe!
Thank you for learning more about donating items to UMCH!
We welcome donated items, however we need to ensure that they are in good working order and applicable to our programs and services. We are grateful for your support and generosity as it allows us to put our mission into action.
Before making a donation of goods, please call or email Latasha Wallace to coordinate your donation.
We are going to be totally candid here—sometimes we get things that we are not able to use. Sometimes donors have dropped off items that we then have to pay to dispose of, or it costs us more to have them fixed. We want your donation to be put to good use to help those in our community, so we thank you in advance for this.
Our Client, Family, and Facility Wish List
- Lawn Mower
- Snow Blower (XL)
- Commercial Power Washer
- Wireless Drill Set
- Tool Box with Basic Tools Included
- Backpack Vacuum with Extensions
- New clothing: socks, winter coats, sweatshirts sweatpants, bras, belts, jackets.
- New personal care items such as shampoo, body wash, deodorant, and hand soap.
- Ground coffee, creamer, sugar, and artificial sweetener.
- Sweatshirts/Sweatpants (Size: M, L, XL)
- Blankets (Large Sized)
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Canned Goods
- Adult Diapers (Size: M, L, XL)
- Space heater
- Winter Coat (Size: L, XL)
- Tissue Boxes
- Lysol Disinfectant Wipes/Spray
- New Puzzles
(to ensure we have all the pieces)
- Art Supplies
- Crayons (64 packs of 8)
- Markers (64 packs of 8)
- Glue Sticks (21 packs of 3)
- iPad Carts
- Laminating Paper
- Dry Erase Markers
- Girls Clothes 18 Months – 2T
- Hat and Gloves
- Shoes (size: 5m)
- Boots (size: 5m)
- Diapers (size 4)
- Boys Clothes 3T
- Hat and Gloves
- Socks (3T)
- Underwear (3T)
- Shoes (size: 7 1/2)
- Boys Clothes Size 5T or 4 Boys