We welcome donated items, however we need to ensure that they are in good order and applicable to our programs and services. We are grateful for your support and generosity as it allows us to put our mission into action.
Before making a donation of goods, we ask that you call or email to set up an appointment with us. We are going to be totally candid here – sometimes we get things that we are unable to use or not in good working order. Sometime people or organizations have dropped off items that we then have to pay to dispose of or it costs us more to have them fixed. We want your donation to be put to good use to help those in our community, so we thank you in advance for this.
For the donation of goods and services, please contact Latasha Wallace.
Our Client, Family and Facility Wish Lists
Thank you for considering our list as you look to donate to UMCH. Your generosity is appreciated!
- Lawn Mower
- Snow Blower (XL)
- Commercial Power Washer
- Wireless Drill Set
- Tool Box with Basic Tools Included
- Backpack Vacuum with Extensions
- New clothing: socks, winter coats, sweatshirts sweatpants, bras, belts, jackets.
- New personal care items such as shampoo, body wash, deodorant, and hand soap.
- Ground coffee, creamer, sugar, and artificial sweetener.
- Sweatshirts/Sweatpants (Size: M, L, XL)
- Blankets (Large Sized)
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Canned Goods
- Adult Diapers (Size: M, L, XL)
- Space heater
- Winter Coat (Size: L, XL)
- Tissue Boxes
- Lysol Disinfectant Wipes/Spray
- New Puzzles
(to ensure we have all the pieces)
- Art Supplies
- Crayons (64 packs of 8)
- Markers (64 packs of 8)
- Glue Sticks (21 packs of 3)
- iPad Carts
- Laminating Paper
- Dry Erase Markers
- Girls Clothes 18 Months – 2T
- Hat and Gloves
- Shoes (size: 5m)
- Boots (size: 5m)
- Diapers (size 4)
- Boys Clothes 3T
- Hat and Gloves
- Socks (3T)
- Underwear (3T)
- Shoes (size: 7 1/2)
- Boys Clothes Size 5T or 4 Boys